This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry leading technology business, who strive to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, proud and respected. The Amazon UK account manager is responsible for the daily running and all activities / responsibilities associated with Amazon UK account as outlined below.
Key internal relationships:
This position will work closely with Amazon EMEA lead, UK Country Manager, Product Management teams, Finance and Operations.
Key external relationships:
Strategic Vendor Services team (SVS)
Amazon Media Group (AMG)
Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
Distribution Account Managers for Amazon.
- Full week team work with our Strategic Vendor Services (SVS) Amazon representative and operations representative from our EMEA team.
- Apply EMEA content strategy for the product range – monitored internally against a compliance scorecard
- Learn to build and launch Amazon marketing plans to support quarterly quotas under supervision of Country Manager, as well as monitor the results and propose corrective actions to ensure achievement of target
- Create new product introduction (NPI), rework pics and build A+ content. Build UK video when needed
- On a frequent basis, monitor inventory levels within Amazon and Distribution to ensure product availability
- Manage product categorization to ensure products are easily found and recognised by the customer
- Follow official price actions with Amazon team
- Monitor marketing campaign, launch and content, as well as stock level vs sales out performance
- Report weekly to the Senior Management team on key metrics
- Manage the Amazon “Vine” program
- Maintain Amazon sales tracker and provide analysis and insight of weekly/quarterly/annual sales data
- Support customer marketing request such as NPI launch matrix, marketing banner etc
- Manage the full relationship with local UK PR agency on a daily basis, managing NPI product launch, translating press communicate and handling their publication, global brand awareness push aligned with marketing support from EMEA Product Line Management team
- Direct contact and meeting with journalist and bloggers, managing article, product reviews
- Press tour management and meeting with press and bloggers
- Manage the UK social media Facebook, twitter and YouTube
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborator across various functions to achieve a common goal
- Strong ERP systems (Oracle), database and MS Excel expertise required
- Capable of building productive relationships internally and externally across management and functional levels
- Excellent problem identification and remediation skills
- Understanding of sound internal control activities and practices
- Action oriented individual with a proven drive for results
- Minimum of 2 years of Amazon/Ecommerce experience and/or high tech servicing retail and commercial accounts
- Prior experience of working in a SOX-controlled environment is preferred