Our Client, one of the country’s leading “IT Channel only” providers of IT Professional Services is looking to recruit a “Technical Consultant”.
Reporting in to the Managing Director, you’ll be viewed as a senior member of the consultancy team and will be required to deliver Pre and Post sales expertise in numerous technologies, in person and on the phone.
While the role will centre around Office 365 it will not be the only technology you’ll be expected to assist with.
- Delivery of Office 365 but predominantly Exchange online and EMS design workshops including migration
- Creation of technical designs
- Implementation of designs and migration from existing environments
- Providing support to our helpdesk as an escalation point for technical calls
- Add Hoc consultancy around Active Directory and on premise Exchange and any other relevant technology
- Providing Pre Sales to support to our sales and resource teams
- Liaise with customers to gain understand of potential requirements
- Create Statement of works for consultancy activities
- Undertake implementation of designs and migrations in full or working alongside our team
- Assist in the delivery of large events
- Line management is not part of this role but the job holder will be responsible for guiding other team members
- Assist with the growth of the company by helping to identify new opportunities and promote the company services as part of the consultation and design process
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Office 365 and Exchange.
- Working knowledge of Azure
- Excellent phone manor
- Ability to deliver technical workshops
- Good documentation skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Office 365 and associated technologies
- Understanding of the business effect of Cloud Technologies
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours
- A good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members