Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager EMEA, our Client is seeking a talented, self-directed Regional Marketing Manager to support the corporate marketing organization for the UK. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry leading technology business. The focus of this highly visible position is on driving the management & execution of the global marketing agenda across the full range of external and internal marketing and communication activities and channels and providing marketing support & guidance to the regional sales team in the UK. The role does not involve direct reports.
In this role, you’ll be working in close collaboration with the global corporate marketing team, the regional sales and marketing teams in the UK and the European marketing lead.
Key external relationships to this position are third party vendors in the areas of PR, marketing, creative, events & translation.
- Regional execution and day to day management of corporate initiatives and centralized campaigns for all product categories (consumer & commercial products) and all channels (social, online, paid media, web, PR etc.)
- Responsible for communication of all initiatives to regional teams
- Develop quarterly marketing plans, supporting corporate initiatives, product launches & regional activities
- Develop and execute regional product launch plans for key product launches in conjunction and alignment with corporate & regional sales teams
- Program manage launch trade shows, events, media tours, media engagement, product review programs, blogger outreach, reporting, insights, recommendation
- Ensure content for ecommerce partners (e.g. Amazon), new collateral, channel launch kits & assets are provided to regional sales teams in timely manner (localized & translated)
- Attend meetings to understand products and roadmaps and present on marketing activities
- Develop and maintain communication and relationships with all corporate marketing and product marketing and sales teams
- Manage both assigned corporate and regional marketing budgets for the region
- Develop & drive PR strategy and activities as well as manage regional marketing vendors and relationships
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically to achieve a common goal
- Strong interest & experience in understanding social media channels, influencer and digital trends
- Capable of building productive relationships internally and externally across functional levels
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Strong project management skills organization and ability to develop and deliver results within a very fast paced, shifting environment
- A can-do attitude and positive mind-set
- Occasional travel may be required
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing communications or similar role preferred
- Industry experience in either/or information/network technology, consumer electronics or smart home industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited University/College is preferred